Because 110% is lame, cliche, insufficient. (And 340 is what I came up with for my current work “utilization.” In quotes, because I’ve still yet to hear a compelling argument for use of the word, “utilize.”)
I haven’t worked today. I’ve barely glanced at E-Mail. This will be the case next weekend, too, when I actually take a day of leave for the first time since [redacted] laid me off.
So, what am I doing?
1. Fighting this trolls from [redacted], working for [redacted]. Jesus might have thrown the money changers from the temple; I wonder what layer of Hell collections agents are in after they die. I’m not going to talk too much about that here, now. I may ramble on about it later. I mentioned, in passing, to one of the agents that I was starting to think there wasn’t an option for me other than to lawyer up. I’m thankful one of my professors from XKCD.edu remembered me when I contacted him back in January after [redacted] laid me off. If I have to drop him a few bills to get this taken care of, so be it. (Tip of the hat, Mr. Messier.)
2. ISC BIND is still a PITA. But I think I got it fixed, finally, on Icecube. My v6 resolution will work again, even if the v4 to home needs updating again. Hopefully, the SiXXS PoP in Ashburn stays up. *sigh* Cawcks may be my “friend in the digital age,” but they sure haven’t caught up with non-deprecated protocols. (And, yes, I know I need to buy a DOCSIS3 modem, but even if I did, I wouldn’t get a routable v6 address yet.)
3. Rumors on the Internets, and from Sarah, Ethan, are that Enferex is back in Tidewater on holiday. (Do the Aussies use that as dingoer lingo?) I hope I get a chance to catch up.
4. Music tidying is tedious. See the “digital cobwebs” entry a few weeks back. I still haven’t gotten my library where I want it, but it’s closer.
5. The new Facebook plugin setup/sync is less onerous than the one I’d tried before (or I’m just less stupid). Comments work again. That said, you can register, and comment via the native WordPress stuff. I just have to approve them.
6. Tecfidera is going. Over the past week, I’ve had flashes of near-adequacy on my vision. They’re still pretty short-lived, unfortunately. On the bright side, I’ve seen things on my iPhone that I haven’t seen before.
7. HRT never called me back. Looks like they’re going to shut down the Dominion Tower bus stop next week. This is a problem for me. I’m not saying I don’t understand, though. I don’t think I’ve ever seen more than two people get on there, four people on the bus at one time.
8. I’m rambling. I probably ought to quit writing now. *yawn*