So, MRI today. The techs weren’t really forthcoming with the information, and I don’t really like having to wait. I’ve delayed my prescription refill until next week, hoping the neuro’s office will let me know before my appointment next week that everything is a-okay.
But I still can’t say I’m used to this nonsense, and the reflective dye injection still treats me badly. I didn’t have as bad a reaction this time, but still felt like I was going to puke. Bleh. I’m thinking that, more than the other concerns, makes the Tysabri less of an option for me if I need to switch meds. The results about improvements in vision, along with it being only once a month are plusses, but, still, IV. Bleh.