Followup to yesterday’s entry…. People who know me personally will see the impetus for some of these.
- List your schools, through high school. Describe a memory from each.
List some of your earliest memories. Where were you? Is there anyone who could provide clarity about them?
- Describe your year to date.
- Since it’s Election Day, when did you first vote? Did you vote today? Have your political opinions changed as you’ve aged?
- Write about your siblings. Where are they now, what are they doing? When was the last time you saw him/her/them? Are you on good terms?
- Describe a typical day for you at work. You can go total Peter Gibbons on this one.
- Write about your mother.
- If you attended college, talk about your alma mater. Did you have a good experience? Are you happy with the major you selected? Are there any lessons that’ll stick with you forever? Do you have people you keep in contact with?
- Pro sports time — list your favorite teams, along with when you started following them.
- Describe the highs and lows of your fandom.
- With a third of the month passed, what are your plans for the rest of the month